Kimmel Senior Postdoc Fellows
The Helen L. and Martin S. Kimmel Stem Cell Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
2014 – Marc Amoyel, PhD from Dr. Erika Bach's Laboratory
- Dr. Amoyel is now an MRC Career Development Fellow, School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, University of Bristol, Bristol UK
2013 – Shannon Buckley, PhD from Dr. Iannis Aifantis' Laboratory
- Dr. Buckley is now an Assistant Professor at the University of Nebraska Medical Center
2012 – Roberto Bonasio, PhD from Dr. Danny Reinberg's Laboratory
- Dr. Bonasio is now an Assistant Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology at the Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
2011 - Camille Lobry, PhD from Dr. Iannis Aifantis’ Laboratory.
- Dr. Lobry is now a Group Leader at the Institut Gustave Roussy in Paris.
2010 – Silvia Canudas, PhD from Dr. Susan Smith’s Laboratory
- Dr. Canudas is currently a senior postdoc in the laboratory of Antonio García de Herreros Madueño in the Department of Experimental and Health Sciences at Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona.
2009 – Marie McGovern, PhD from Dr. E. Jane Hubbard’s Laboratory and Foster Gonsalves, PhD from Dr. Ramanuj Dasgupta’s Laboratory.
- Dr. McGovern is now an Assistant Professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at Kingsborough Community College in Brooklyn, NY.
- Dr. Gonsalves is now a Managing Consultant at Navigant Consulting.
2008 – Mark Chong, PhD from Dr. Dan Littman’s Laboratory.
- Dr. Chong is now an assistant professor at St. Vincent's Institute of Medical Research, Unviersity of Melbourne, Australia. He is the head of the Genomics and Immunology Laboratory at the Institute.
2007- Sarah Hatsell, PhD from Dr. Pamela Cowin’s Laboratory.
- Dr. Hatsell is currently a Staff Scientist at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc, in Tarrytown, NY.
2006 – Lilach Gilboa, PhD from Dr. Ruth Lehmann’s Laboratory.
- Dr. Gilboa is now a principal Investigator in the Department of Biological Regulation, at Weizmann Institute in Rehovot, Israel. Dr. Gilboa's Lab studies Organ formation and teh establishment of adult stem cells.